Halloween is always a scary time of year. The other spooky time of year for some is job searching time. Halloween is a fun time to dress up as other characters and pretend to be someone else. But when it comes to interviews and starting a new role, we have to be our true selves. And for some, that can be the scariest part because they don’t know how to be themselves during interviews. Check out the breakdown below of what HALLOWEEN truly stands for when you work with a recruiter. Especially our team!
H – aving someone on your side.
- It is easy to feel alone during your search. We will be there every step of the way!
A – ccess to jobs that aren’t always posted.
- Some companies reach out to only us to help them find an individual and some companies only use their website to post openings,instead of using job boards.
L – etting you know if the company is interested or not after an interview.
- The waiting game can be the worst part during your job search. Knowing next steps is beneficial so we can either continue with that company or continue looking together.
L – inkedIn tips and other job searching tips.
- Having an updated LinkedIn page can be so beneficial! It helps with staying connected and even being able to see who you could be interviewing with!
O – nly having your best interest when presenting a job that matches your ideal location, salary, and duties.
- Half the battle of applying on your own sometimes can be not having access to full detail. We will only present open positions that match you and what you are looking for. We don’t want to waste your time!
W – ill prepare you for each interview so you go in feeling more confident.
- We can give insight on the company, your hiring official, and any tidbits of information that will put you at ease. Interviewing isn’t for everyone, so our recruiters can even help practice answering certain questions too!
E – xtra eyes for your job search which can save you time.
- We work for you. It is so hard coming home after a long day of work and applying to open jobs. We can get your resume right in front of a hiring official, compared to you sitting in a portal of hundreds of other resumes.
E – xpertise in the resume area since that is a first impression in a job search.
- We can assist in even putting one together for you! Having an organized and well-formatted resume goes a long way since it can show your attention detail, as well as your job skills.
N – ot going to give up on you and your search!
- Whether it takes days, weeks, or months, we won’t stop looking for you…unless you were able to land a position of course.
We look forward to working with you!!!